Installation of new conduits to connect exiting distribution panels with an external pit to accommodate future supply needs. The scope of works include excavation works using nondestructive methods, installation of new 150mm conduits, connection pits, backfill the area with TSB, install protection bollards and permanent restoration of area.
- Installation of 180LM of 150mm conduits, 63mm UGFO Conduits and 63mm Spare Conduit
- Backfill the area using TSB, Permanent restoration works using hot mix asphalt and concrete works
- Install protection bollards
- Modification to existing pits to accommodate new conduits and construction of a new Pit
- Minor repair & concrete descaling in a transformer bay and bus bar area
- Major Repair works to access the staircase