We are looking for a multiskilling Foreman / Leading Hand to deliver infrastructure construction projects
To be successful in the role, you will be able to demonstrate your ability in the following key criteria:
- Safety focused with a strong understanding of current legislation, best practice, and willingness and capability to hold staff and sub-contractors accountable.
- Excellent people skills and ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- Very strong accountability skills to ensure team performance and standards are upheld at all times.
- Highly organized and driven and is consistently reliable, leading from the front.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills being solutions-focused with a common-sense approach.
- Confident communicator and ability to effectively liaise with Architects, Designers, team members, and clients.
- Valid NSW Drivers License & OH&S White Card.
- Competent in reading and interpreting detailed Architectural, Interior Design, Structural & Hydraulic design documentation.
- Proven experience and tendency to want to follow systems and processes and contribute to their improvement.
- Competent in Setout for all components of work (Site establishment, Groundworks, Concrete, Brickwork, Carpentry, Roofing, Joinery, Plumbing, Electrical, etc.)
- Must have all tools required for the role.
- Must have a vehicle for transport from site to site.
|Job Category||Leading Head|