Health and Safety
As it applies to safety, we remain focused on ensuring that all of our people return home safely to their families at the end of their working day.
We firmly believe that any injury or disease is unacceptable and preventable. In everything we do, the health and safety of our people and communities is always our top priority.
At Axial, we pride ourselves on having an established and mature safety culture. Achieving Zero Harm requires strong leadership and relentless commitment and accountability by all employees. We work to achieve this through:
- Setting clear leadership expectations, developing and involving our people, and acting with integrity
- Two-way engagement with our workforce focusing on a message of personal commitment, active caring, critical risk management, control effectiveness, and data analysis. Our people at all levels are actively involved and accountable
- Learning from our experiences, and investing in our workplace culture to the extent that all employees and contractors have enhanced commitment and capability
- Continuing to improve and simplify our management systems to support the way we work
- Continual focus on managing risks that have the potential to cause harm to our people or the community
- Aligning our values throughout our organization.